Keywords of China's Imports & Exports | Feb. 11, 2022. For more information on export to China, please call SINOLOBEN, service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. 2021, the total import and export trade volume between China and #Germany reached a new record high of EUR 245.3 billion, and China remains Germany's largest trading partner for the sixth consecutive year.
2. Jan. 28, China issued an announcement on the "Implementation of the Mutual Recognition Arrangement of Organic Certificate between China and #newzealand ". The two countries signed the "Mutual Recognition Arrangement" on organic certificate in 2016. Under the premise of meeting the requirements of the "Mutual Recognition Arrangement", the organic certificate systems and results of China and New Zealand are equivalent.
3. China and #papuanewguinea sign new protocols on Papua New Guinean #seafood exports to China, incl. edible aquatic animals and wild aquatic products. The two countries signed the protocol for exports of wild aquatic products from Papua New Guinea to China for the first time two years ago. Currently, aquatic products of 78 companies from Papua New Guinea can directly enter the Chinese market. The signing of this new round of protocols will provide opportunities for more aquatic products from Papua New Guinea.
4. In 2021, #brazil 's fish exports reached US$20.7 million, a y/y increase of 78%. The export volume reached 9,900 tons, a y/y increase of 49%. The main destinations for Brazilian aquatic products are the US, Colombia, and China (8%). Imports from these three countries account for 81% of Brazil's fish exports.
5. In 2021, #russia exported $9.1 million of #spirits to China, a y/y increase of 66%. The main export varieties are vodka, whisky and grape spirits (such as brandy).
For further information about China's imports & exports of seafood, please contact us.
Ms. Linda Li
0086（0）21 3538 3306
As food importer & food distributor based in Frankfurt and Shanghai, Sinoloben Europa Trading GmbH helps client export to China and bring your food products to International Expo, e.g. China International Import Expo (CIIE), the world's largest import-themed expo.
Transferred from the network, such as intrusion and deletion.