China's Imports & Exports | February 18, 2022For more information on export to China, please call SINOLOBEN, service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. From Feb. 17, 2022, two French meat plants are newly approved to exporting meat products to China; and 2 other meat plants have been restored to exporting meat products to China. This is the actual support measure for the export of French agricultural products and food to China after the telephone conference between the two states leaders.
2. In 2021, the total overseas sales of Australian wine fell by 30%, with total exports slightly more than Australia $2 billion; exports to Chinese mainland fell by nearly Australia $1 billion to only 29 million. As the former largest single export market for Australian wine, China imposed a "double reverse" tax on Australian wine from November 2020.
3. New Zealand's 2022 kiwi harvest season has begun. It is expected that 190 million cases (30 kiwifruits/ box) will be harvested this season, far exceeding the level of 177 million cases last year. The harvest peak will arrive in mid-April and continue until June. The total annual export value of kiwifruit in the 2022 season is expected to reach NZ$2.9 billion. China is one of the main export markets for New Zealand kiwifruit, accounting for 24% of its total exports.
4. Due to the great increase in export unit prices, Uruguay's dairy exports in January 2022 increased by 12% y/y even though the exports volume of most dairy products declined. China is the second largest destination for Ukrainian dairy exports, accounting for 22% of its total exports.
5. In 2021, the total import-export volume of China and the free trade partners totaled RMB 10.8 trillion, an increase of 23.6% y/y, which was 2.2 and 2.4 percentage points higher than the overall growth rate of China's foreign trade and the growth rate of imports and exports with non-free trade partners in the same period. China's trade with its free trade partners accounts for about 35% of total foreign trade.
Consulting service for China's imports & exports, please contact us.
Ms. Linda Li
0086（0）21 3538 3306
As food importer & food distributor based in Frankfurt and Shanghai, Sinoloben Europa Trading GmbH helps client export to China and bring your food products to International Expo, e.g. China International Import Expo (CIIE), the world's largest import-themed expo.
Transferred from the network, such as intrusion and deletion.