China's Imports & Exports | February 21, 2021. For more information on export to China, please call SINOLOBEN, service Email: email@example.com.
1. Feb. 17, the Chinese market allowed the entry of frozen or chilled sheep meat, boneless or bone-in, along with beef cattle by-products from Chile, according to a statement released on the website of the General Administration of China’s Customs.
2. From Feb. 20, Russian Animal and Plant Inspection and Quarantine Service resumed the import of pome from China. The Russian side suspended the import of pome from China from August 10, 2019.
3. Vietnam has completed negotiations on quarantine and is waiting for a license on the official export of durian to China. China is the largest export market of Vietnamese durian, but this fruit product is mainly exported to China via border gates or with disguised as originating from Thailand. Vietnam has not yet been permitted to officially export durian fruit to the market.
4. In January 2022, Ecuador exported 40,112 tons of white shrimp to China, down 8% month-on-month, but up215% year-on-year; the export price rose by $1.49/kg year-on-year to $6.26/kg. Compared with December 2021, the price has also increased by 0.12 US dollars, and there are a series of signs that the export of shrimp to China has basically resumed. Although import restrictions still exist, most exporters already know how to deal with it.
5. For the sixth year in a row, China was Germany's most important trading partner in 2021, German’s Federal Statistical Office said on Friday. Total foreign trade revenues between Germany and China increased by 15.1 percent year-on-year, as goods worth 245.4 billion euros ($279.1 billion) were traded between the countries in 2021.
Consulting service for China's imports & exports, please contact us.
Ms. Linda Li
0086（0）21 3538 3306
As food importer & food distributor based in Frankfurt and Shanghai, Sinoloben Europa Trading GmbH helps client export to China and bring your food products to International Expo, e.g. China International Import Expo (CIIE), the world's largest import-themed expo.
Transferred from the network, such as intrusion and deletion.