China Imports & Exports | Keywords February 16, 2022. For more information on export to China, please call SINOLOBEN, service Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Ecuador and China signed protocal on yellow dragon fruit (kylin fruit) exports from Ecuador to China on Feb. 5, and the exports are expected to start in June next year. 80 Ecuadorian exporters (orchards/packing plants) have been certified by China’s Customs. Ecuador’s fruit industry hopes to set the export price at $2.5/kg min.
2. Chilean cherry exports totaled 336,000 tons in 2021 with export value of US$1.589 billion. Exports increased by 49% y/y. However, due to the fall in product prices, its export value increased merely by 1% y/y. The largest export market of Chilean cherry is China, accounting for 89% of its total export value.
Chilean another major fresh fruit exports to China is table grape, with China accounting for 15% of its total exports in 2021. #
3. Affected by the high base in 2021, China’s pork price fell by 41.6% y/y in Jan. 2022. On a month-on-month basis, with the end of preserved meat season and the sufficient supply of pork, the price dropped by 2.5% m/m.
4. Norway exported 25,200 tons of herring with a value of $464 million in Jan. 2022, down 39% and 26% y/y, respectively. China is one of its major buyers.
5. China and New Zealand announced the completion of the domestic approval process for the "China-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement Upgrade Protocol". The "Upgrade Protocol" will come into effect on April 7.
Consulting service for China's imports & exports, please contact us.
Ms. Linda Li
0086（0）21 3538 3306
As food importer & food distributor based in Frankfurt and Shanghai, Sinoloben Europa Trading GmbH helps client export to China and bring your food products to International Expo, e.g. China International Import Expo (CIIE), the world's largest import-themed expo.
Transferred from the network, such as intrusion and deletion.